FTTH fiber cable clamp, also called dead-end FTTH fiber clamp, is designed to anchor/support flat, round, and figure-8 fiber optical cables on dead-end routes during outdoor FTTH networking. It allows an easy, fast, and reliable manual installation without any tools for building overhead communication lines on utility poles.
Below we list some popular clamps widely used in today’s outdoor cabling constructions.
Anchor clamps for figure-8 cables with steel messenger
Aerial drop wire clamps are attached to the building, strand, or poles by special anchoring brackets, drive hooks, pole brackets, SS hooks, and various drop attachments.
One of the most popular anchor clamps for figure-8 cables is Anchor clamps for figure-8 cables with steel messenger.
It is used to terminate aerial figure-8 cables and aerial figure-8 duct structures with steel messenger deployed on telecommunications networks characterized by spans up to 90m. It comprises a hollow conical body, metal jaws, and a flexible bail. It does not require any additional tools or prior cable preparation. When tightening, the jaws perforate the cable’s sheath and anchor on the steel part of the cable.
- Easy, fast, and toolless installation
- Effective cable clamping due to its specific wedge system
- Good mechanical performances
- Complete range meeting different bend radius needs
Anchor Drop clamp for flat cable
Anchor drop clamps have been developed for the dead-end of flat fiber optic cables. It connects an overhead fiber cable to optical devices or a house and is widely used for indoor/outdoor installation. The clamp comprises a stainless steel body, a jaw equipped with a wedge, and a rugged stainless steel bail.
- Design enabling a direct cable installation with zero bend radius constraint
Anchor Drop clamp for fiber optic round cable
This clamp enables the dead-ending on poles or facades of round drop cables Ø 3 to 9mm with rigid insulation deployed on distribution networks (spans up to 70m). Thus, they are an excellent choice for dead-ending FTTH round cables with a rigid structure.
It is engineered with an opening conical body, a jaw with two plastic wedges, and a flexible bail.
- Simple and fast installation, requiring no tools
- Efficient cable grip on 120mm surface due to conical wedges
- It suits all field configurations.
- Installation with zero bend radius constraint
- Mounting on all pole line hardware with closed eye and min. Ø 15mm
Anchor Drop wedge clamp for fiber optic round cables
This kind of drop clamp enables simple or double anchoring of drop cables. It is recommended for round lines with diameters between 2.5 and 5mm.
Thermoplastic single-piece construction with a closed conical body, a round wedge secured to the body through a link, and an opening bail.
- Cost-effective, single-piece design
- Simple and fast installation requiring no tools
- Efficient cable grip by conical wedging
- Manual adjustment of the lowest point of the cable by blocking the wedge on the remote position
- Mounting on all pole line hardware with open or closed eye and min. Ø 10mm
J Hook for figure-8 cable suspension
This J hook enables future-proof suspension applications of aerial fiber optic cables with the figure-8 structure on pre-drilled or drillable poles. Depending on the network configuration need, this hot-dip galvanized steel casting piece can be combined with a fixed or mobile suspension clamp.
This pole line hardware installs with a bolt Ø 16mm and a lag bolt.
FTTH Fish clamp
FTTH Fish clamp can be used in anchoring, turning, and suspension routes. This drop-clamping device is necessary for FTTx solutions. Suspension Cable Fish Clamp is hand self-adjusted and very easy to install without additional tools.
- All the assemblies passed the tensile tests and temperature-cycling test;
- Good anti-corrosion performance
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic and stainless steel;
- Use with YK and Fish type;
- It can be used in anchoring, turning, and suspension optical fiber cable routes.